Ideal for people with a dynamic, outgoing personality
A Certificate III in Customer Engagement will help you gain confidence in your ability to communicate complex concepts and become more effective in delivering and managing customer service procedures.
Discover the secret techniques to actively engage customers along with the tools and strategies to create memorable customer experiences.
Good Customer Service is a combination of skills and systems
Learn how to work effectively in team environments to build excellent workplace relationships and how to develop and work within structured service systems.
Discover the secrets to delivering successful communications messages and managing challenging customers.
What you’ll learn
The BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement provides you with the skills to engage in excellent customer service, covering topics such as; working in a team environment, understand effective KPIs, providing support to a team, communication, providing technical advice and building effective workplace relationships.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in transition to a new qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in, completed and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification within the next 6 months.
- BSBCUE301 – Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE309 – Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCUE307 – Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBITU213 Use digital technologies to communicate remotely
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- PUAFER001 Identify, prevent and report potential facility emergency situations
- BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBWHS307 Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
Elective units are subject to change.
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Funded via Smart and Skilled:
1st qual: $1320
not 1st qual: $1580
traineeship or fee exemption: $0