How we can help you so you can help others
Learning Sphere is offering three, short, nationally-accredited training courses in infection control. These courses help customer-facing workers identify and manage the ongoing risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Learn essential skills and knowledge to decrease the risk and transmission of infection while undertaking your daily duties, with the Infection Control Skill Sets. These courses are open to individuals currently employed (paid or voluntary) in a customer-facing role.
These short courses in infection control cover:
- hand hygiene practices
- effective surface cleaning
- use of personal protective equipment
- disposal of contaminated waste
- hazard identification, control and reporting
- appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- the basis of infection and transmission.
How Hospitality can make a difference
The HLTSS00066 Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling) course is suitable if you are engaged in direct customer interactions in the food-handling sector, including cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs or hotels.
HLTSS00066 Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling)
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.